This laptop battery can replace the following part numbers:
310-9122, 310-9123, 312-0393 312-0401,
312-0402,312-0538, 312-0394 451-10308,
451-10326, 451-10410, 451-10411 CF623 ,
CF704 CF711 DF192, DF230, DF249
FF231,FF232, GX047, MM165 XD735 ,
XD736, XD739 ,YD624, YD623,YD626
This laptop battery is also compatible with the following models:
Dell Latitude D531,
Dell Latitude D531N,
Dell Latitude D820,
Dell Latitude D830,
Dell Precision M65,
Dell Precision M4300
Dell Precision M4300 Mobile Workstation
Rechargeable Li-ion CF623 YD623 CF704 CF711 DF249 battery for DELL. Our batteries for DELL are made with the highest quality parts and are guaranteed to be compatible with your original DELL machine. This CF623 YD623 CF704 CF711 DF249 battery comes with 1 year Warranty from www.batteries-laptop.org .
| Maximize Performance of DELL CF623 Laptop Batteries.. |
- If you are not using the internet turn off your wifi connection and lower the intensity of your backlight (hold down function and move the arrows up or down to change intensity).
- let the power of the DELL CF623 batteries (15%) drain to 0% When you use your brand new Battery first time. And then full charge it(usually chrage it full 12 hours) and let it drain to 0% again. Do this for 2~3 cycles.
- Don't leave your computer plugged in constantly when it is not in use. If your computer always relies on this power, it will loose its ability to last long on its own. So always charge your computer when the DELL CF623 is almost dead and then unplug it from the wall.
- If you have two or more battery pack of DELL CF623, it's wise to discharge and then fully charge it on battery power once a week or so, just to keep the battery fresh conditions
- Keep your notebook in a well ventilated place and keep it cool. Your DELL CF623 battery works faster when it is hot because it is creating more energy and is burning out faster.
- Unplug any external devices that you don't need such as using a usb or bluetooth mouse .
- Do not place battery for DELL CF623 notebook in device for a long period of time if device is not being used.
- Try to avoid turning your laptop on and then off constantly. If you turn your notebook computer on in the morning, leave it on until you are done with it for the day. You can put your latpop computer into sleep mode throughout the day if you like.
- Keep the battery clean. Avoid exposing the battery to extreme heat or cold. Use your DELL CF623 notebook battery. If possible, avoid letting your laptop batteries sit dormant for long periods of time.
- Overheat is damaging harmful for you laptop battery, so it is wise to remove the Battery from a laptop when it has been fully charged.
- To cycle your DELL CF623, all you need to do is run your battery completely down, letting it shutoff by itself, let it recharge fully without unplugging it, and then it has been conditioned.
- Do not left the DELL CF623 battery unused for a long time or place battery in device for a long period of time if device is not being used
- Avoid buying spare Battery for later use. Observe manufacturing dates. Do not buy old stock, even if sold at clearance prices. All the batteries on our site are manufactured in last thirty days.